Labels

Monday 15 November 2010

Multiple Image Evaluation

I am quite pleased with how my multiple image turned out.
It is basically what I pictured in my head when I came up with the idea of it but I did picture it as more moodier and darker. I like the way that all of the versions of the girl look upset and their heads are down apart from the one standing in the middle. I tried to keep what they are actually doing a mystery, I don't even know what they are doing but I felt that if it was not obvious what they were doing it would be a more interesting picture because it would make people think.

 It does look as if they are doing something spiritual or religious which I am pleased with. The fact that the girl in the middle is holding a phrenology bust is supposed to represent the mentality of the girls and is supposed to show that they have problems. The fact that there is so many of them may even represent that the girl has schizophrenia or another mental health issue.

Her hair and make up is supposed to be messy as if something has happened to her. I smudged her lipstick to one side and made her have messy curls in her hair and it was quite windy which helped. She is wearing a dress because I thought it would create more questions such as why is she wearing a dress in a muddy field?

If I could do a better version of my multiple image I would make the image a lot sharper, some of the photo is not that in focus such as the grass although I did use a tripod. I would prefer this image a lot more if it was more dark and depressing because that is what it was supposed to be like. It is too bright and colourful for what the mood was supposed to be like. I would of also liked the girls to be perfectly in line, some of them are not completely in the circle. I wanted them to be scarily perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment